- Coordinate the delivery of nursing care for critically ill, post operative, ventilator, post cardiac arrest, post heart cath, hemodynamic stabilization and other critically ill patients in the units.
- Respond to code and emergent situations as a team member within the hospital.
- Participate in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the intensive care/coronary care setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge and skills
- Current TX Registered Nurse License
- 2+ years of experience in large system
- CCRN Preferred
Shifts: Three 12 hour night shifts per week.
Compensation: up to $50/hour.