Website United MedEvac Solutions, Inc.
- Perform a full range of ambulance services on-site and in the field when performing ambulance emergency or in-flight response, transfer or transport services.
- Respond to calls within the jurisdiction.
- Provides emergency hospital and pre-hospital care for all types of patients.
- Responds to ALS emergency calls within established timeframes.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates emergency care for patients of all ages.
- Recognizes medical emergencies and responds appropriately.
- Initiates CPR if required and administers advanced cardiac life support measures when necessary.
- Provides/documents and completes patient exam on approved forms.
- Provides verbal and written reports to receiving physician and medical facility.
- Performs documentation audit after each response is complete to ensure documentation compliance.
- Assists with orientation and training of newly assigned and inexperienced personnel.
- Graduation from an accredited EMT-Paramedic Certification program
- Current, valid paramedic license and certification from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) OR state of Georgia Office of Emergency Medical Services
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Hazard Materials Awareness
- One year of full-time experience within the last 3 years as a Paramedic
- Read, write, and speak fluent English