PROVEN PAST PERFORMANCE… TRIED AND TRUE
The choice to offer your medical skills and serve your country as a civilian is an honor. UMS prides itself in new and innovative workforce solutions. UMS’ streamlined processes in hiring, credentialing and continued compliance, along with our in-house certified medical recruiting team and internal medical provider database, UMS is able to quickly respond and swiftly implement additional providers to accommodate the fluctuating needs of the government. In an industry where institutional knowledge is so valuable, UMS provides our staff with a positive and challenging work environment, which has contributed to our exceptionally high 98% medical staff retention rate. Currently, our average medical provider possess an average of over 10 years of experience.
LET US EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
UMS’ Capability Statement including Department of Defense specific past performance is readily available by request.
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- SBA 8(m) Woman Owned Small Business Program Certification
- SBA 8(a) Certification
- 621910 – Ambulance Services
- 621111 – Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
- 621112 – Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists
- 621330 – Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians)
- 621399 – Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners
- 621999 – All Other Miscellaneous Ambulatory Health Care Services
- 622110 – General Medical and Surgical Hospitals
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 624230 – Emergency and Other Relief Services
- 481219 – Other Nonscheduled Air Transportation
- 485991 – Special Needs Transportation
- 532490 – Other Commercial, Industrial Machinery, Equipment Rental and Leasing
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611512 – Flight Training
- 611699 – All Other